Kee Safety Saudi Arabia (Inc. as KIG Safety Equipment Ltd), the company behind keesafety.sa, values your privacy and security. This document explains what information we collect and how it is used.
Contact Form and Catalogue Download Form
- By filling out these forms, you give us permission to store this information for the purposes of contacting you regarding your interests, as well as identifying statistical interests in our products.
- Depending on the information you provide, we may collect your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, IP address, what products you are interested in, and whether or not you would like to receive mailings from us.
- We do not sell or provide your information to third parties.
- A cookie is a small text file stored by a web site on your computer to keep track of information about your browsing on that site. Cookies help websites operate more efficiently.
- We use several different cookies at keesafety.sa to enhance the user experience on our site.
- We use Google Analytics to generate statistics about website use.
- The information generated by the cookies about your use of our website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google undertakes not to associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- Cookies _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
- You can choose to opt out of Google Analytics. It is an optional cookie.
The content management system (Expression Engine) that we use requires cookies for some functions to work properly. These cookies are not optional.
|exp_tracker||End of session||Contains the last 5 pages viewed. Typically used for form or error message returns.|
|exp_last_visit||1 year.||Date of the user’s last visit. Can be shown as a statistic for members and used by the forum to show unread topics for both members and guests.|
|exp_last_activity||1 year||Records the time of the last page load. Used in conjunction with the last_visit cookie.|
|exp_cookies_allowed||1 year||Indicates whether the user has given consent for cookies to be set.|
This site uses Cloudflare to offer enhanced performance, speed, and security.
- The __cfduid cookie is used to override any security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from. For example, if the visitor is in a coffee shop where there are a bunch of infected machines, but the visitor's machine is known trusted, then the cookie can override the security setting. It does not correspond to any user id in the web application, nor does the cookie store any personally identifiable information.
- This cookie is strictly necessary for site security operations.
Contact Us with Questions
If you want to delete these cookies, you can do so in your browser settings. If you have any questions, please e-mail the webmaster: [email protected].